*Available November to April
Terrigal Ocean Tours offers a range of Summer Fun Tours on the calm waters of Broken Bay.
Escape the crowds on a small group experience aboard your chartered adventure tour vessel.
We run our Summer Fun Tours from the delightful seaside village of Hardys Bay on the Central Coast.
Only 60 minutes north of Sydney / 20 minutes south of Terrigal.
Private tours are available on request 0449999868.
*Available May to October
Departs Terrigal Haven Boat Ramp
When the whales are migrating we run a one hour tour to get you
out and enjoy the majestic sight of the passing whale fleet. It is an amazing
experience to see the migrating whales up close as they pass on their annual
journey between the Antarctic and the warm waters of the Coral Sea.
The whales pass close to the Terrigal Haven and it is usually
a short trip to link up with their migration path.
We follow in our purpose built Ecotour RIB at a respectful distance and have a Marine Biologist on board to answer any questions and to help identify the species.
Looking for a unique getaway experience?
Bay & Beach Tour (3-hour tour including SUP and swim) Adult $120 / Child $80
Broken Bay Blast (90-minute tour) Adult $45 / Child $35
Broken Bay Twilight Tour (90-minute tour) Adult $45 / Child $40
Explore Broken Bay in safety and style, aboard your chartered adventure tour vessel.
The 3-hour cruise includes a sightseeing ecotour, bay-hopping, stand up paddle boards, swimming and snacks.
CRUISE along the dramatic sandstone coastline of Broken Bay, a mix of steep cliffs, sandy beaches and pristine National Parks.
ENJOY the scenery and learn a little about the local wildlife, including dolphins, seals and a colony of endangered Little Penguins.
LEARN about the intriguing war history of mini submarines and the Z Force Commandos hidden within the bay.
EXPLORE the many remote and pristine beaches where you can enjoy a walk, swim or stand up paddle board and refreshments.
DEPARTS Hardys Bay Public Wharf. We can also pick up at Ettalong Ferry Wharf or Palm Beach Wharf by prior arrangement.
Private tours are available on request Telephone 0449999868.
- Tours are in high demand so book your cruise online or by telephone.
- Don’t miss the boat! Book online to reserve your seats.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, spray jacket and clothing that can get a little wet are recommended. It is always cooler on the water.
- Wear flat soled shoes with good grip. You will be climbing in and out of a boat.
- Your safety comes first, tours are weather dependent. We may have to change the schedule at short notice.
- If we cancel or relocate tours due to weather or factors beyond our control you have the option of rescheduling or a full refund of any payment. We do not compensate for your travel costs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your trip. No refund will be issued if you are late and miss the boat!
- Unfortunately people with limited mobility may not be able to board the vessel.
- Children are aged 5 - 15. Under 5 are not permitted due to safety regulations.
- Terrigal Ocean Tours reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken on its tours for its website, social media or other marketing material without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Guests who do not wish to have their image recorded should advise the boat crew during the tour.
Terrigal is a key congregation site for the harmless and endangered Grey Nurse Shark
Get up close and learn about the marine environment
Need more information?
Not finding what you're looking for? Give us a call!