- Tours are in high demand we recommend booking online so that you receive full details by email.
- You can also book over the phone on 0449999868 during business hours.
- It is important that you enter your correct contact details as we may have to reschedule due to weather conditions.
- Children are aged 5-15.
- Minimum age is 3 for Summer Tours and 5 for whale watching to ensure safety of your child.
- It is an outdoor adventure so wear suitable clothing.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, spray jacket and clothing that can get a little wet are recommended. It is always cooler on the water.
- Wear flat soled shoes with good grip. You will be climbing in and out of a boat.
- Your safety comes first, tours are weather dependent. We may have to change the schedule at short notice.
- If we cancel or relocate tours due to weather or factors beyond our control you have the option of rescheduling or a full refund of any payment. We do not compensate for your travel costs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your trip. No refund will be issued if you are late and miss the boat!
- Terrigal Ocean Tours reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken on its tours for its website, social media or other marketing material without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Guests who do not wish to have their image recorded should advise the boat crew during the tour.
- 50% refund for cancellations within 24 hours prior to a tour.
- 75% refund for cancellations made within 3 days prior to a tour.
- 100% refund for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to a tour.
- If we cancel a tour due to unsuitable weather we will give you the choice of a refund or reschedule to another date.
Humpback Whales pass close to Terrigal.
Get up close and learn about the marine environment
- We welcome and support individuals and groups that have any form of disability.
- We use a small tender to board the main vessel and good balance and resonable agility is required to move between the two.
- The vessels will be moving with wave action as Terrigal is an ocean port.
- There are steps to access the vessel, similar to climbing a small step ladder.
- Hardys Bay tours have better jetty access but still require the ability to climb stairs.
- Unfortunately none of the jetties and wharfs that we can use have wheelchair boarding facilities.
- There are wheelchair accessible lookouts for land based whale watching at Terrigal.
- Wheel chair accessible toilet facilities are available at the Terrigal location.
Need more information?
Not finding what you're looking for? Give us a call!