Looking for things to do on the Central Coast? We offer a range of Central Coast Marine Tours.
In winter we run Whale Watching Tours, in Summer we switch to our Summer Fun Program with dolphin watching and seal tours.
*Available November to April
In the warmer months we run our Summer Fun Tours on the calm waters of Broken Bay.
Escape the crowds on a small group experience aboard your chartered adventure tour vessel.
Our Summer Fun Tours operate from the delightful seaside village of Hardys Bay on the Central Coast.
Only 60 minutes north of Sydney / 20 minutes south of Terrigal.
Private tours are available on request 0449999868.
*Available May to November.
An amazing small group experience to see the migrating whales up close. The whales pass close to the Terrigal Haven and it is a short trip to link up with their migration path. Learn about these amazing animals in safety with a professional and experienced crew. Our qualified crew are on board to answer questions and help identify the species. Our ecotour RIB is very stable and provides magnificent all-round views.
- Tours are in high demand so book your cruise online or by telephone.
- Don’t miss the boat! Book online to reserve your seats.
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, spray jacket and clothing that can get a little wet are recommended. It is always cooler on the water.
- Wear flat soled shoes with good grip. You will be climbing in and out of a boat.
- Your safety comes first, tours are weather dependent. We may have to change the schedule at short notice.
- If we cancel or relocate tours due to weather or factors beyond our control you have the option of rescheduling or a full refund of any payment. We do not compensate for your travel costs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your trip. No refund will be issued if you are late and miss the boat!
- Unfortunately people who are not agile may not be able to board the vessel. The Broken Bay / Hardys Bay tours are recommended for people who are not agile.
- Children are aged 5 - 15. Under 5 are not permitted due to safety regulations.
- Terrigal Ocean Tours reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken on its tours for its website, social media or other marketing material without the expressed written permission of those included within the photograph/video. Guests who do not wish to have their image recorded should advise the boat crew during the tour.
Humpback Whales pass close to Terrigal.
Get up close and learn about the marine environment
Need more information?
Not finding what you're looking for? Give us a call!